In order to continue good teamwork and make it as efficient as possible, we kindly ask you to bear in mind that Nikola Tesla Airport is a border crossing area, which entails certain limitations to filming or taking photographs, as well as movement of airport visitors.
Before arrival at the airport, you are required to send a timely announcement of your arrival by email to email@example.com, on a company memo, with the following information:
- Name of the company
- Reason, location and desired term (date and time) of filming
- Names of all team members
- Editorial office contact phone number.
The memo with the above information should be submitted to the Corporate Communications Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the media team is required to stay in the border crossing area, you must obtain the approval of the Republic of Serbia’s Ministry of Interior’s Media and Communications Department, in addition to the approval by Nikola Tesla Airport. The relevant police station issues a special daily permit to every team member for entering the border crossing area.
The filled out form should be submitted to the Corporate Communications Department. In exceptional circumstances, the abovementioned documents may be sent to email@example.com, while it is still necessary to provide hard copies at a later time, but not later than the time of filming. The price for issuing a single permit is RSD 840, while the form fee is RSD 2.
- The official border crossing name is Surčin–Beograd.
- Filming and photographing property or employees of airline companies require prior approval of airline companies.
- In the event of non-informative filming and photographing at the airport, in addition to the abovementioned, the Commercial Department must be contacted regarding filming and photographing fees.
Phone number: (+381 11) 2094025
Mobile phone: (+381 64) 8485019
You can find out more by contacting Corporate Communications: