- Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 12:36
Belgrade, June 4 2020 – At the beginning of the year, BELGRADE AIRPORT started with works on modernizing and expanding of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. Thanks to it’s extensive worldwide airport management experience, the parent company VINCI Airports will boost growth and create additional value for the passengers and partners of the main Serbian airport during the concession project.
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is ready to welcome passengers ahead of the announced gradual renewal of commercial trafficFriday, May 15, 2020 - 14:43
Belgrade, May 15, 2020 – As announced by some airlines, gradual renewal of passengers traffic will start during next week and Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is fully ready to welcome passengers and airlines in order to contribute to reconnecting Belgrade and Serbia with the region and the world. This is a very positive and important first step toward economy, tourism and trade recovery from the impact of COVID 19 pandemic.
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 - 13:31
Marked downturn (-20.9%) in passenger numbers at VINCI Airports network facilities during the first quarter of 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Airports in Japan and Cambodia affected as early as January as a result of reduced traffic with China and South Korea
- Reduction in traffic extended to other airports in March following widespread introduction of restrictive measures in many countries
- Traffic now much reduced in network airports, where activity is limited mainly to public and health services, as well as logistics
- Monday, January 20, 2020 - 13:48
- World’s second-largest airport operator, serving 255 million passengers in 2019 (+5.7% on a comparable network base)
A diversified network of 46 airports in 12 countries: 325 new routes opened in 2019
A committed sustainable mobility player
- Their passion? Photographing planes - VINCI Airports opens its doors to aviation enthusiasts for a unique experienceFriday, November 22, 2019 - 14:37
400 enthusiasts across the world to attend VINCI Airports’ Spotters Day 2019 this week-end
- Friday, October 11, 2019 - 17:08
- Passenger numbers up 6.9%
- Good summer season for most airports
- Presidents Emmanuel Macron and Aleksandar Vučić launch the Belgrade airport modernisation carried out by VINCI AirportsWednesday, July 24, 2019 - 14:30
On the occasion of his official visit to the Republic of Serbia, Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic, joined Aleksandar Vučić, President of the Republic of Serbia, to launch the Belgrade airport modernisation project alongside Xavier Huillard, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of VINCI and Nicolas Notebaert, President of VINCI Airports and Chief Executive Officer of VINCI Concessions.
- Friday, July 12, 2019 - 14:30
Passenger traffic up 7.3% in the 2nd quarter (+6.7% in the 1st half of 2019).
Sustained growth in virtually all countries of operation.
Ever-increasing number of destinations to better serve regions and countries.
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 - 14:57
VINCI Airports announced today that it has appointed, with the approval of the Grantor, François Berisot as the new Chief Executive Officer of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. Nicolas Brousse, the current Chief Technical Officer who had held the position of interim CEO since VINCI Airports took over operations in December 2018, will remain in his Chief Technical Officer position.
- VINCI Airports reduces the carbon footprint of its network airports by 19% in four years and reaffirms its commitmentsWednesday, June 5, 2019 - 15:12
On the occasion of World Environment Day, VINCI Airports has drawn up an initial assessment of the results of the action it has taken and reaffirmed its commitment to sustainable air travel. Leading the way in its sector, VINCI Airports deployed an integrated environmental policy in 2015 as the world's first airport operator to do so. The programme, called AirPact, involves all 46 airports managed by VINCI Airports in 12 countries.
- Monday, April 15, 2019 - 14:30
Solid traffic growth at the airports managed by VINCI Airports: strong growth in French airports (+9.6%), in particular at Lyon-Saint Exupéry (+9.7%), Nantes Atlantique (+14.1%), Rennes Bretagne (+18.6%) and Toulon Hyères (+21%) and solid upward trend in Portugal, boosted by tourism (+12.3% in Faro +9.5% in Porto). The airports recently acquired also achieved a very good performance
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - 15:17
A few weeks after celebrating the start of a new stage in the development of Belgrade airport (Republic of Serbia), through the beginning of VINCI Airports’ 25-year concession, another major milestone in Belgrade airport’s development occurred on April 1 with the return of Air France to Belgrade.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 14:20
On February 13, 2019, VINCI Airports celebrated the start of its operations in Serbia and the beginning of its 25-years concession of Nikola Tesla Airport, in the presence of Ana Brnabić, Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia, and Nicolas Notebaert, CEO of VINCI Concessions and President of VINCI Airports, along with representatives of the diplomatic corps and the business community.
- Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 14:28
VINCI Airports’ network handled close to 48 million passengers in Q4 2018 (7.2% more than in Q4 2017 on a like-for-like network base) and a total of 240 million passengers in FY 2018 (195.2 million passengers before integrating London Gatwick*).
- Friday, December 21, 2018 - 15:37
VINCI Airports has satisfied all the conditions precedent in the contract and is officially taking over the concession at Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 15:41
VINCI Airports has signed a 25-year concession agreement for the financing, development through construction and reconstruction, maintenance and management of infrastructure of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. With around 5.3 million passengers welcomed in 2017, Belgrade Nikola Tesla in the capital of the Republic of Serbia is the country’s main airport, serving as the hub of Serbian flag carrier Air Serbia, which accounts for more than 50% of the airport’s passenger traffic.